Who We Are?
For one, we make the cost of operations as efficient as possible. Classes focus more on what’s being taught rather than the classroom itself, staff members share offices, and faculty teach moved by our vision more than a salary.
But, free tuition actually does come at a price — in the form of countless prayers and dedicated sacrifice, from people who also believe that learning about God should come free-of-cost.
We are thankful to our donors, who show us that when willing hearts gather, anything is possible.
Our Story And Mission
In 2012, WLTS embarked on a journey to simplify theology down to its basic core: two main points.
Theos + Logia =
(God) + (study of)
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in the eternal Father God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. (Isa 40:28, Mt 28:19, Jn 14:16-17)
- We believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, who was born of the Virgin Mary and conceived through the Holy Spirit. (Is 7:14, Mt 1:18-23, Jn 3:16)
- We believe the Bible is the holy, inspired, and inerrant Word of God. (Jn 1:1, Jn 17:17, 2 Tim 3:16-17)
- We believe in salvation through Jesus Christ, who was sent to give life onto the world by the shedding of his blood for the atonement of sins. (Rom 3:21-26, Jn 6:33, Heb 9:28)
- We believe that Jesus took up the cross for the sins of mankind, was buried, and resurrected to life after three days. We believe that after staying with the apostles for a period of 40 days, Jesus ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of God. (1 Cor 15:1-4, Acts 1:1-3)
- We believe in the remembrance of Christ’s sacrifice through the breaking of bread as Jesus instructed during the Last Supper. (Jn 6:51, Lk 22:14-20)
- We believe in the promised return of our Christ and the coming kingdom of our Lord. (Jn 14:3, Heb 9:28, Rev 11:15)
Ready To Learn?
If you have any questions, or if you are interested in learning with WLTS please feel free to reach out to us. We would love to meet you and walk a life of faith together.